Saturday, September 27, 2008

hmm

i wonder if this IS in fact user friendly and i am just an idiot...or maybe just not capable of anything user friendly. as a matter of fact, when i see or hear "user friendly" i get anxiety. i just know i will some how or another have a mix up and end up having to retype something i spent lots of time on.

i am quite hungry - and tired. did i mention that i am sleepy? i think i did in an earlier blog that no one will ever see, because it is lost in the world wide web. it is missing, like the socks that go missing, or that item that YOU JUST HAD --- just where did it go??

i wonder if we could get a learning disabled button - for those, like me, that just dont get it

ok, time to consume calories...so long for now...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sis! I am following you!

Unknown said...

This is very user friendly! Here is my second post. I am awaiting your next post with bated breath. I know you have something wonderful to say, so here we wait.

yusufyusuf said...

Nice blog...!

Stop The My Dark ©